Permanent Full-Time KS2 Class Teacher
We are looking for an enthusiastic class teacher to join our successful team. The role would suit and experienced practitioner, but applications from ECTs would also be welcome.
We hope to find:
- A Catholic or Christian who will enhance and support our ethos and vision
- A teacher who is able to inspire and motivate our pupils
- A conscientious team player who is willing to become fully involved in the wider life of the school
We can offer:
- Pupils with outstanding behaviour for learning
- A strong Catholic ethos
- The opportunity to work collaboratively as part of a phase team
- Ongoing CPD with the opportunity to develop subject leadership roles
- A committed and supportive school community
If you are interested in this teaching position and would like to know more about our school, please telephone or email to arrange a visit and meet with the head teacher.
Telephone: 01869 252035
Closing date: Thursday, 13th October 2022 at 4:00pm
Interviews: Week beginning 17th October 2022
All applications must be made on the CES Application Form which is available to download from our Website (Our School/Job Vacancies). A Job Description and Person Specification is also available. Please download the CES form, complete and return it direct to the school by post or e-mail. Applications made on the OCC Application Form cannot be considered.
St Mary’s School is committed to safeguarding and expects staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.